1 – 3 June 2021
Land Forces Australia
LAND FORCES is the region’s premier international land defence exposition, showcasing equipment, technology and services for the armies of Australia and the Indo-Asia-Pacific.
With more than 95% of exhibition space booked and an accompanying program of highly topical defence, industry and technology conferences, the 2021 LAND FORCES International Land Defence Exposition has already eclipsed the record-breaking 2018 event.
LAND FORCES will enable Defence, Industry and Army to engage face-to-face on the planned A$55 billion investment in Australia’s land defence capability over the next decade, through:
- A three-day Industry and Defence Conference Program, built around the themes of:
- Industry Capability – Equipping Defence
- Innovation and Technology for the Future Force
- Civil Defence – Preparing for Community Crisis
- A comprehensive industry exhibition with more than 600 participating companies.
- Formal business to business networking programs and events.
LAND FORCES will provide delegates, exhibitors, participants and visitors alike with a unique opportunity to meet with their peers, potential suppliers and customers. It will highlight the platforms, equipment, services and technologies that are increasingly in demand by the armies of the Indo-Asia-Pacific region.
LAND FORCES will be a showcase for manufacturers, systems integrators and maintenance and logistics specialists operating across the full spectrum of land warfare.
- Armoured, transport and utility vehicles
- Weapon systems and ordnance
- Unmanned Systems
- Amphibious ships and watercraft
- Strategic and battlefield logistics
- Combat engineering
- Component design and manufacture
- Tactical and strategic communications
- Command and Control (C2)
- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Maintenance and Upgrades
- Training and Simulation.