4 – 6 October 2022
Land Forces 2022
Come see us at booth #4M2
LAND FORCES 2022, from 4 - 6 October 2022 at the Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, will be a key meeting hub for Australian and international industry, defence, academia and government, as the Australian Army executes the largest peacetime acquisition phase in its history.
While Army is implementing service entry for the 211 Rheinmetall Boxer Combat Reconnaissance Vehicles acquired under Project Land 400, it is also introducing 1100 Thales Hawkei Protected Tactical Vehicles and acquiring up to 450 new Infantry Fighting Vehicles, 30 Hanwha self-propelled howitzers, 29 Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopters and upgrades to its small arms, soldier systems and communications.
Each of these major programs offers opportunities for Australian industry to not only create and maintain a sovereign capability for manufacture, maintenance and support for these systems, but also to demonstrate capability to join international supply chains of their manufacturers.
The LAND FORCES International Land Defence Exposition is the largest event of its type in the region. Despite the challenges of COVID-19 the 2021 LAND FORCES attracted:
- 12,766 attendances from industry, government and defence over its three days
- 718 participating exhibitor companies
- 28 conferences, symposia and seminars
- Extended visits by Australia’s Chief of Army and Federal Minister for Defence Industry
LAND FORCES 2022 will again provide a platform for engagement through:
- Specialist conferences and symposia presented by major government and defence agencies, industry associations and international organisations
- An industry exhibition featuring Australian and international companies, with formal business to business and business to government networking programs
- Australian and international defence, industry, government and scientific delegations, with formal delegation access programs
- Small business and export development programs
- A prestigious innovation awards program
- Programs promoting STEM, careers and skilling
LAND FORCES 2022 will be a powerful forum for key decision-makers from throughout the region, enabling government representatives, defence officials, military procurement managers and senior army officers to network with defence materiel manufacturers, equipment suppliers and service providers.