8 – 10 June 2021
The benchmark trade fair for the African continent
Sponsored by the Ivorian Ministry of the Interior and Security, ShieldAfrica 2021 will be held from Tuesday 8 to Thursday 10 June at the Abidjan Police School.
- Discover a global Security and Defense offer
- Meet manufacturers from all over the world
- Connect with authorities, buyers, users across Africa
- Watch dynamic demonstrations of African armed forces and security
"New security challenges in African metropolises"
State and private actors in the security and defense of the continent will compare their expertise and discover from the exhibitors the solutions adapted to the new challenges posed by the growth of African metropolises.
- Build changing African cities into territories of trust
- Protect States, national identities, economic actors, trade security
- Preserve human wealth, natural resources, the environment
- Fight terrorism, piracy, fraud, crime, illicit trafficking
- Strengthen institutional and private security actors