The 3320 Transceiver Supply provides 12V DC power to Codan’s Sentry-H 6120-BM HF Radio System.
The 3320 Transceiver Supply is designed to meet the MIL-STD 810G standard and is protected against common electrical abnormalities such as over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature and reverse polarity, meaning it is suitable to operate in the harshest conditions and perform in any deployment.
It provides a constant 13.6 V to 14.0 V with a current output of up to 30 Amps continuously. This power is suitable to run the Sentry-H 6120-BM Transceiver continuously and supply a float charge to a standard Lead-Acid or GEL type battery.
Advanced Temperature Control Mode
During high load conditions where excessive heat can be generated, the 3320 Transceiver Supply is able to control its power output to generate less heat, therefore allowing continued operation of the Sentry-H 6120-BM transceiver. The Temperature Control Mode is indicated by the status LED located on the front of the power supply.
- Input voltage 100-240V AC ±10% 50-60 Hz
- Input current 5.5 A at maximum output
- Output voltage 13.6 – 14.0V DC
- Output current Up to 30 A continuous when within temperature range
- Operating temperature -40°C to +50°C ambient
- Protection Over voltage, under voltage, over temperature, reverse polarity
- Colour Olive drab
- AC input connector 08-0709X-001: AC Mains cable (substitute X for country: AU=1, UK=2, US=3, EU=4
DC output connectors
08-07437-001: Cable, PSU to 2310 RFU. 0.3m (stacked configuration)
08-07437-060: Cable, PSU to 2310 RFU, 0.6m (separated configuration)
15-00777: Cable kit, battery float charging
- Power switch Toggle on/off
- CE EN60950-1 RCM
- FCC CFR47 Part 15
- C Shock, vibration, immersion
- MIL-STD-461F EMC
- MIL-STD-8106 Shock, vibration, humidity, blowing dust, leakage, immersion, fungus, altitude
- Immersion IP 67
- Reactive humidity 95%
- Dimensions 190 x 222 x 70 mm excluding connectors
- Weight 4 kg
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.