The Envoy SmartLink enables you to take advantage of the advanced IP and data capabilities of the Envoy series radio.
Codan's Envoy SmartLink simplifies creation of advanced radio installations, providing network connectivity, and allowing the installation of multiple control points (handsets or consoles). This provides the ability to support multiple personnel and locations from a single Envoy RF unit.
Envoy SmartLink is compatible with the Codan Xtend smartphone application.
Wired and wireless IP Connectivity
An in-built 802.11 wireless access point and two wired Ethernet ports provide a reliable, convenient and quick connection to Envoy for any IP connected device, such as a laptop using the Envoy’s in-built data capability.
Cascadable for system expansion
Up to four SmartLinks can be connected to a single Envoy RF unit enabling multiple geographically separated control points, for maximal flexibility.
In-built audio amplifier
An in-built audio amplifier allows direct connection of loudspeaker to SmartLink, for handset applications.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
Envoy SmartLink is fully ruggedised to MIL-STD-810G, and features a machined aluminum housing.
- Supported radios Envoy X1, X2
Up to 2 cascaded units (direct connection to Envoy RF Unit)
Up to 4 cascaded units (external DC power source required)
- Audio 4 W into 4 Ω , typical, <5% THD (connected Mk 2 handset required)
- Compliance CE, FCC, RCM
Temperature -30 to +70°C
Humidity 0-95% RH, non-condensing
MIL-STD-810G (Low pressure, Humidity, Fungus, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Shock)
- Indicators and controls 3 tri-state LEDs (DHCP, WiFi, system status), combined reset / WiFi enabled switch
- Configuration DHCP server / client / static IP, set through embedded web browser
- Size and weight 152 x 95 x 30 mm (6 x 3.7 x 1.2 in) 0.45 kg (1 lb)
- Operating range 10.8 to 16 V DC, 240 mA (with no connections)
- Radio / link interface 2 x 10-way circular, proprietary
- Wired Ethernet interface 2 x RJ-45, 802.3 i/u (10 / 100 Mbps)
- Wireless interface 802.11 b/g/n
- Antenna Direction connection type or external with extension cable
Envoy RF Unit to SmartLink Cable (1, 6, 10 m)
Envoy RF Unit to SmartLink Cable (30 m).
Note: For single direct connect SmartLink only.
SmartLink to SmartLink Cable (1, 6, 10 m)
SmartLink to Console Cable (3 m)
- AC Mains Power Supply 110/240 V AC input to 12 V DC output
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Envoy sets a new standard for HF radio – with second generation digital voice, software upgradability, remote IP control, multi-language User Interface and embedded modems options.View product
Codan's XTEND app allows you to operate your Codan radio via your smartphone or tablet.View product