Codan’s 3590 enables Commanders to securely bridge the interoperability gap between multiple vendor fielded networks.
The 3590 provides a high grade 256-bit encryption with a MELPe digital vocoder supporting 1200/2400 b/s data rates. The units compact size supports multiple deployment scenarios from manpack to mobile to base platforms.
It features a simple, intuitive 6-button interface for control of volume, encryption key and Secure/Clear Status. Key programming is achieved using Codan’s standard KMS (Key Management Software) or KFS (Key Fill Software), as used with Codan’s transceivers.
Remote control capability
- Storage Up to 256 Keys
- Display White back-lit
Low level: Input 1 to 200 mV P-P, unbalanced; Output 0 to 5 V P-P
Line level (600 ohms): Input 10 mV to 2 V-P-P, balanced; Output 10 mV to 5 V P-P balanced
- Transceiver interface Input 10 mV to 30 V P-P balanced; Output 10 mV to 5 V P-P balanced
- Supply voltage 10 to 36 V DC (12/28 V DC nominal)
- Supply current 80 mA @ 13.8 V DC typical, secure mode
- Temperature –30°C to +60°C
- Environmental Designed to MIL-STD-810G for immersion (1 m), shock, vibration, blowing dust, salt fog, humidity and drop
- Connectors Military grade
Non-flanged version: 174 mm W x 81 mm D x 40 mm H
Flanged version: 174 mm W x 99 mm D x 40 mm H
- Weight 0.6 kg
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.