Codan’s 9300 Automatic Tuning Whip Antenna is designed for superior performance and reliability in the most demanding mobile military operations.
The 9300 antenna operates under control of intelligent adaptive matching algorithm which continuously monitors any significant variations of standing wave ratio that may be caused by weather conditions or proximity of other vehicles and automatically adjusts built-in matching circuit to VSWR 1.6:1 or less at every new transmission. This ensures that the HF transceiver is able to maximise RF output power at all times, ensuring optimum communication quality and range at all times.
The 9300 is packaged in a compact self-contained form factor and is easy to install on all type of vehicular platforms equipped with Codan HF transceivers. Installation is facilitated through wide selection of mounting brackets, installation kits and cable length options.
Closer-to-centre loaded monopole radiator that provides substantially greater radiation resistance compared to base loaded antenna-and-coupler combination typically used in mobile HF installations.
Full HF Band Coverage
Ultra-fast automatic tuning to any frequency over the entire 1.6–30 MHz HF frequency range permitting maximum utilization of HF transceiver spectrum capability, while using 2G ALE, 3G ALE or frequency hopping.
Rugged and impervious to dust and water ingress, with housing moulded from fiberglass reinforced nylon, stabilised by artificial aging treatment – meeting the requirements of MIL-STD-810.
Compact self-contained form factor allows for easy installation on all type of vehicles through a selection of mounting options.
- Transmit frequency range 1.6MHz to 30MHz
- Receive frequency range 250KHz to 30MHz
- RF power rating 150W PEP voice and data
- MAX VSWR 1.6:1
- Input impedance 50Ω
Tuning speed specifications
725 ms average for new frequency
350 ms average for memory tune
- Memory Channels 200
- DC operating range 10-30V DC
- Current draw - tuning 3.2A
- Current draw - static 60-110mA
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +70°C
- Protection Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over Voltage
- RF Connector style RG58 UHF
- Control connector style 8-PIN
- MIL-STD-810 MIL-STD-810G Salt Fog, Immersion, Sand, Dust, Shock, Vibration
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Weight 5.4 kg
- Dimensions 100 x 100 x 2490 mm
- Mounting method Single stud M16
- Vehicle mount footprint 100 x 100 mm
- Colour Black
- Compliance MIL-STD-461, IEC/EN 61000
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Sentry-H 6120-BM delivers 150 W of RF power without the added cost, weight and complexity typically found with a multi-role manpack radio design.View product
9320 Automatic Tuning Whip
Codan’s 9320 Automatic Tuning Marine Whip Antenna is designed for maximum performance in marine conditions.View product