The SOL7 CRX is a central receiver allowing the connection of multiple receive antenna arrays to give maximum flexibility across different antenna types or frequency bands, for use in permanent or temporary installed central receive applications.
The SOL 7CRX is specifically designed for use in urban infrastructures with 24x7 unattended operation. The integration of the Antenna Switch Unit allows the flexibility to connect up to four antenna arrays to the CRX and selectively route to each of the four receivers. This allows use with multiple frequency bands or antenna arrays with different beam shapes to aid the reception of weak signals.
The 2RU 19” rack-mountable SOL7 CRX system can be controlled and monitored via DTC’s Mission Commander software manager, with all video streamed over IP for remote viewing or connection to a Video Management System.
- Transmitter DVB-T
- Transmitter NB
- Electrical and Mechanical
Intermediate Frequency Input,
50 – 850MHz (used with downconverters)
- RF Power Input 15VDC ±5%
ABS encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
- DVB-T Bandwidth 8 / 7 / 6MHz
- DVB-T FEC 2/3 , 5/6
- DVB-T Guard Interval 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- DVB-T Sensitivity Greater than -95dB
- NB FEC 1/3, 2/3
- NB Guard Interval 1/8, 1/16
- NB Sensitivity -95dB to -104dB
- Remote Control Ethernet over RJ45
- Size 359mm x 445mm x 85mm
- Weight 5.3KG
- Temperature Range -10°C to +50°C
- Power Consumption 200W approximative
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.