The SOL7 Miniature Robust HD Transmitter is a feature-rich COFDM digital video transmitter, able to operate in a variety of transmission bandwidths allowing the user to trade off image quality against range to suit all types of missions.
Excellent range, performance and spectral efficiency are offered when operating in the unique 2.5MHz, 1.25MHz and 625kHz narrow bandwidth modes.
The SOL7 Robust Transmitter has DTC technology at its core and is ideal for establishing prolonged rugged wireless video links in harsh external environments, including mobile and urban. Security is ensured with built-in ABS or optional AES128/256 bit encryption.
Supplied in a sealed IP67 rated aluminum enclosure, the SOL7 Robust Transmitter can achieve LOS ranges of tens of kilometers and NLOS range of greater than one mile thanks to its integral 2W RF power amplifier.
- Transmitter DVB-T
- Transmitter NB / UMVL
- Video / Audio / Data
- Electrical and Mechanical
Frequency Range (2W)
1.98 – 2.70GHz,
Other frequencies available on request
- Power Output 2W
- Power Input 10-16VDC (12V nominal)
ABS encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
- DVB-T Bandwidth 8 / 7 / 6MHz
- DVB-T FEC 1/2 , 2/3 , 3/4 , 5/6 , 7/8
DVB-T Guard Interval
- DVB-T Bitrates 3.732 to 31.668Mbps
- UMVL Bandwidth 8 / 7 / 6MHz
NB / UMVL Modulation
- NB / UMVL FEC 1/3, 2/3
- NM / UMVL Guard Interval 1/8, 1/16
- NB Bitrates 144kbps to 4.879Mbps
- UMVL Bitrates 1.317kbps to 14.869Mbps
SD Video Input Format
3G Input Format
HD Input Format
- RS232 Data Input 1k2 to 115k2, 7/8 bit, no/odd/even parity
- H264 Compression AVC/H.264/MPEG-4 Part 10, High profile level 4.0
- Encoder Bitrates 0.25Mbps to 32Mbps
- Encoder Delay 1s to 10ms (mode dependent)
- Remote Control RS232 control from PC GUI
- Weight 1.1KG
- Temperature Range -20°C to +50°C
- Power Consumption 27W maximum
- Environmental Protection IP67 with mated connectors
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
The PRORXD is a class leading feature-rich COFDM receiver/decoder with dual optional receive and HD decoding capability in a single enclosure.View product
The NanoVue HD is a software defined mesh transceiver incorporating a high resolution, scratch resistant daylight viewable screen in a single battery-powered hand-portable unit.View product