The SOL7 Diversity Receiver is a compact digital diversity receiver in a durable, compact and lightweight housing, suitable for use in both remote and fixed location applications.
The SOL7 HDRX is available with integral band-specific downconverters, or with the option for the user to connect external downconverters to the unit. Control is achieved via the on board Field Controller (FCON) on the front panel, serial RS232 control protocol, USB, or by connecting the unit to an IP network using the Ethernet interface.
The product has an easy to use web-based graphical diagnostic display capability to show link quality, enabling users to optimize transmission performance.
A 32GB on-board Micro SD card enables local recording of SD Narrowband video.
- Transmitter DVB-T
- Transmitter NB
- Video / Audio
- Electrical and Mechanical
Frequency Range (2W)
- Power Input 6-16VDC (12V nominal)
ABS encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
- DVB-T Bandwidth 8 / 7 / 6MHz
- DVB-T FEC 1/2 , 2/3 , 3/4 , 5/6
- DVB-T Guard Interval 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- NB FEC 1/3, 2/3
- NB Guard Interval 1/8, 1/16
- SD Video Input Format PAL, NTSC
- Resolution H.264 SD 704, 528, 480, 352
1280x720p @ 60/59.94/50,
1920x1080i @ 60/59.94/50 1920x1080p@60/59.94/50/30/29.97/2 5/24/23.98,
- AV Consumer line level
- RS232 Data Input 1k2 to 115k2, 7/8 bit, no/odd/even parity
- Encoder Bitrates 0.25Mbps to 32Mbps
- Video Latency 80ms typical
MPEG2 SD/HD 4:2:2* or 4:2:0 MPEG4 Part 2 ASP (DTC proprietary);
H.264 SD/HD 4:2:2* or 4:2:0
- Headphone Headphone level
RS232 / USB control from PC GUI,
- Size 145mm (L) x 95mm (W) x 40mm (D)
- Weight 650g
- Temperature Range -10°C to +45°C
- Power Consumption 10W
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.