The SDR-C is a small form factor software defined radio designed both as a standalone bodyworn / concealed transmitter and transceiver, and for integration into a variety of other systems.
Breakout connector options allow the SDR-C to retain its compact size and weight of just 70g and 50mm x 50mm dimensions while offering a wide range of customizable interfaces, including the option to add additional off-board 1W, 2W and 5W amplifiers for greater range, performance and throughput.
The SDR-C incorporates an additional ISM-telemetry band transceiver for control, PTZ and low-power standby. Twin H.264 video encoders with SD-HD-SDI inputs offer unrivalled video performance with 128GB of recordable storage.
- Technical Specifications
039091 320-470MHz + 902-928MHz tel.
132043 1.14-1.50GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
132086 1.14-1.50GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
201043 1.67-2.35GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
201086 1.67-2.35GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
201091 1.67-2.35GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
234043 1.98-2.70GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
234086 1.98-2.70GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
234091 1.98-2.70GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
470043 4.40-5.00GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
470086 4.40-5.00GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
470091 4.40-5.00GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
575091 5.50-6.00GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
- Power Output 2x100mW
8-18VDC reverse polarity protected,
7.5W-9.5W power consumption (AV mode dependent)
DES encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
SDR 100mW (+20dBm) per output, 200mW total,
Telemetry +11dBm frequency dependent
- Power Step 0.25dB incremental control
- Tuning Step 125KHz
- Sensitivity SDR receiver up to -110dBm, telemetry receiver -114dBm
- Streaming Output Single service (first received)
- Digital Input Dual SD/HD-SDI
- Headphone Output Mono headphone driver
High gain microphone stereo pair,
DIN 1.0 / 2.3 (female)
- Data Configuration 1k2 – 115k2, 7/8 it, no/odd/even parity
- Data Interface RS232, RS485, USB. Ethernet
Size (excluding protrusions)
L50mm, W50mm, H18mm,
L50mm, W50mm, H24mm (UHF)
- Weight 70g / 82g (UHF frequency)
- Temperature Range -20°C to +60°C with additional cooling
- Environmental Standards IP40
- Accessory Output Power 5V / 1A pass-through (switchable)
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.