The NanoVue HD is a software defined mesh transceiver incorporating a toughened HD screen in an enclosed battery-powered hand-portable unit.
Housed in a compact waterproof enclosure, with 3 hours of battery life and able to operate from a mains source, the NanoVue HD is ideal for quick deployment and mobile operations in both tactical and commercial scenarios.
The on-screen display provides the user with key RF performance information in real-time. A magnetic joystick and button interface allows the user to control device parameters as well as camera and transmitter settings.
Able to operate both as a mesh node transceiver as well as a unidirectional transmitter or receiver, the NanoVue HD includes a separate narrowband telemetry link for remote device control.
256GB of internal solid state memory ensures video streams can be recorded for archive and export.
- Transmitter / Receiver
- Video / Audio / Data
- Electrical and Mechanical
Frequency Range (2x2W)
132086 1.14-1.50GHz + 868MHz tel.
132091 1.14-1.50GHz + 915MHz tel.
201086 1.67-2.35GHz + 868MHz tel.
201091 1.67-2.35GHz + 915MHz tel.
234086 1.98-2.70GHz + 868MHz tel.
234091 1.98-2.70GHz + 915MHz tel.
470086 4.40-5.00GHz + 868MHz tel.
470091 4.40-5.00GHz + 915MHz tel.
575086 5.50-6.00GHz + 868MHz tel.
575091 5.50-6.00GHz + 915MHz tel.
- RF Power Output 2x100mW
- Power Input 8-18VDC reverse polarity protected
DES encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
- RF Output Power 100mW per output, 200mW total
- Power Step 0.25dB incremental control
- Tuning Step 125KHz
- Sensitivity SDR receiver up to -110dBm, telemetry receiver -114dBm
- Streaming Output Single service (first received)
- Video Interface HDMI
- Video Decoding H.264 & MJPEG
- Analogue Audio Output EXT-B Fischer
- Data Configuration 1k2 – 115k2, 7/8 it, no/odd/even parity
- Size L100mm x W190mm x D42mm
- Temperature Range -20°C to +50°C
- Environmental Protection IP67
- Battery Capacity 3.35Ah
- Battery Run Time >2 hours continual use
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Support & Downloads
- SOL7 NanoVue datasheet 263KB PDF
- Codan - DTC Law Enforcement Solutions Brochure 10.2MB PDF
- Codan - DTC MeshUltra trifold 4.9MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Robotics Communications Trifold 2.3MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Commercial Unmanned Systems 4.4MB PDF
- Codan -DTC Military Unmanned Systems 3.3MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Airborne Communication Solutions Brochure 5.2MB PDF