The SDR-P is a software defined radio ideally suited for a range of manned, unmanned, commercial and tactical applications.
With no less than eight individual input/output connectors covering digital video, analogue video, analogue audio, serial, USB, RNDIS, USB-PD, ISM-band telemetry, Ethernet and support for 3G/4G/Wi-Fi peripherals, the SDR-P is ideal for unmanned, fixed/temporary site infrastructure and mobile transmission of IP, video and audio data. The SDR-P has been employed with ease and success in a wide variety of situations ranging from controlling bomb disposal robots to backbone IP infrastructure for armored vehicles to transmission and reception of broadcast video feeds for commercial events.
The SDR-P exists in 2W and 4W power variants, each with its own unique performance advantages. The 4W SDR-P offers unrivalled dual H.264 video encoding performance and ISM telemetry transceiver control.
The 2W SDR-P carries dual USB connections, support for 3G/4G/WiFi peripherals and USB-C powering allowing compatibility with a range of COTS systems, and makes for a highly cost-effective radio solution.
The component parts of the SDR-P radios are available as OEM bare boards for platform integration.
- Transmitter / Receiver
- Video / Audio / Data
- Electrical and Mechanical
Frequency Range (2x2W)
039091 320-470MHz + 902-928MHz tel.
132043 1.14-1.50GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
132086 1.14-1.50GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
201043 1.67-2.35GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
201086 1.67-2.35GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
201091 1.67-2.35GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
234043 1.98-2.70GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
234086 1.98-2.70GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
234091 1.98-2.70GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
470043 4.40-5.00GHz + 433.05-434.79MHz tel.
470086 4.40-5.00GHz + 863-870MHz tel.
470091 4.40-5.00GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
575091 5.50-6.00GHz + 902-928MHz tel.
Frequency Range (2x1W)
RF Power Output
RF Power Input (2x2W)
8-18VDC reverse polarity protected,
7.5W-9.5W power consumption (AV mode dependent)
RF Power Input (2x1W)
8-17.5V reverse-polarity protected |
USB PD input 9-15V |
10W typical consumption in mesh mode
DES encryption (standard),
AES128 encryption (option),
AES256 encryption (option)
- RF Power (2x2W) 2W (+33dBm) per output, 4W total
- RF Power (2x1W) 1W (+30dBm) per output, 2W total
- RF Power Step 0.25dB incremental control
- Tuning Step 125KHz
- COFDM Receiver Required Application SDRAPP-RX / SDRAPP-MESH
- Sensitivity SDR receiver up to -110dBm, telemetry receiver -114dBm
- Streaming Output Single service (first received)
- Digital Video Input (2x2W) Dual SD/HD-SDI on DIN 1.0/2.3 female
- Analogue Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- Analogue Audio Input 3.5mm jack
- Data Configuration 1k2 – 115k2, 7/8 it, no/odd/even parity
- Data Interface 2x2W RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet
- Data Interface 2x1W RS232, USB, Ethernet
- Size (2x2W) L200mm x W200mm x H27mm
- Size (2x1W) L150mm x W75mm x H24mm
- Weight (2x2W) 950g
- Weight (2x1W) 462g
- Temperature Range -10°C to +50°C with additional cooling
- Environmental Protection Humidity less than 85% non-condensing
- Accessory Output Power 1A/5V regulated pass-through
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Support & Downloads
- SDR2x1W - P datasheet 243KB PDF
- SDR2x2W - P datasheet 363KB PDF
- Codan - DTC Law Enforcement Solutions Brochure 10.2MB PDF
- Codan - DTC MeshUltra trifold 4.9MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Robotics Communications Trifold 2.3MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Commercial Unmanned Systems 4.4MB PDF
- Codan -DTC Military Unmanned Systems 3.3MB PDF
- Codan - DTC Airborne Communication Solutions Brochure 5.2MB PDF
- Codan - DTC OEM Products brochure 1.1MB PDF