Codan’s Tactical 411 Broadband Antenna is a rapid deploy, portable antenna suitable for NVIS and medium distance HF communications.
Codan's 411 antenna is robust and reliable, designed to operate over the full HF band, and is rated for 125 W PEP at full duty cycle for voice and data.
The 411 antenna is supplied fully assembled, complete with anchor stakes, laminated installation instructions and canvas carry bag. No specialised tools are required for installation. The central antenna spreader bar is fitted with a sleeve that enables the antenna to be mounted into the Top section of a mast with an inner diameter of 32 mm. The antenna is constructed of Kevlar reinforced antenna wire for strength, long life, and immunity to kinking. The Codan 6 and 10 m Tactical Masts are recommended for use with this antenna.
The optimum height for general communications is 10 m. However, 6 m will improve Near Vertical Incidence Skywave (NVIS) radiation for communications over shorter distances
- Frequency range 2 to 30 MHz
- Power rating 125 W PEP, 60 W average
- Input impedance 50 Ω
- VSWR over range Generally <2:1
- Radiation pattern Refer radiation plots
- RF connector type N socket
- Wind rating 160 km/hr, no ice
- Mounting hardware All supplied
- Package details (packed bag) 5 kg, including anchor stakes
Codan 6 m Manportable Mast (part number 78-13035)
Codan 10 m Transportable Mast (part number 78-13036)
- Anchor stake spacing 31 m for 6 m Manportable Mast, 36 m for 10 m Transportable Mast
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Man-Portable Mast, 6m
Codan’s 6 m Man-Portable Mast is designed for tactical use where rapid deployment and ease of transportation is important.View product