Codan's CT15 mast is a lightweight but robust telescopic mast solution designed for permanent or temporary installation.
The CT15 mast is compact for transportation, and quick and easy to deploy. It is designed to be deployed at discrete heights of 10 m, 12 m and 15 m. However, it can be locked off at other heights if needed, making it a very flexible solution that precludes the need for multiple masts. Designed for reuse, the mast is simply retracted at the completion of the mission and transported to the next mission or stored for future use.
With installation tools included, the mast can be fully installed by a two man team in under 30 minutes. The main guys are colour coded and provided with quick action locking plates that enable them to be quickly adjusted as the mast is extended. This ensures that the mast is secured at all stages of deployment.
Lightweight, yet sturdy, the versatile mast is constructed from heavy duty aluminium tube that resists bending.
Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 144 km/h (90 mph) in clear air.
With a nested height of only 1.75 m the compact design facilitates ground and air transport.
The mast can be fully installed by a two man team in under 30 minutes.
- Compatible Codan Antennas
- Installed height 15 metres (50 feet) maximum
- Alternative heights 12 Metres (40 feet), 10 Metres (30 feet)
- Number of Guys 3 levels each with 4 guy ropes
- Auxiliary Guys Guys radius 8 metres (26 feet)
- Maximum head load 15 kg (33lb)
- Maximum wind speed 144 km/h (90 mph) in clear air as a standalone mast, subject to anchoring method
- Supplied tools Radius cord, spirit level, hammer, No. 8 allen key, 10mm and 13mm spanners
- Mast weight 20 kg (44 lb)
- Packed weight 50 kg (110 lb)
- Packed Dimensions 190 x 22 x 22 cm (6 x .7 x .7 ft)
- Mast material Heavy duty Aluminium
- Guy material 2mm plastic coated galvanised steel wire, UV resistant
- Auxiliary guy material 4 mm Dyneema rope, UV resistant
Tactical Antennas (25W Manpack)
15-00454 Long Wire
15-00458 End-fed Broadband
15-00456 Broadband Dipole
15-00455 Wire Dipole
15-00457 Dipole and Broadband Kit
78-01012 Semi-delta (125 W PEP)
78-01246 Semi-delta (1000 W PEP)
15-00411 TFD411 (All variants)
15-00403 Tuned long wire
78-01266 Whiskey NVIS (1000 W PEP)
Values noted are typical. Equipment descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Man-Portable Mast, 6m
Codan’s 6 M Man-Portable Mast is designed for tactical use where rapid deployment and ease of transportation is important.View product
The Semi-Delta Antenna is an economical broadband base station antenna suitable for short to medium distance HF communications.View product